Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything.pdf
The knowledge, resources, and computing power of billions of people are self-organizing into a massive new collective force. Interconnected and orchestrated through blogs, wikis, chat rooms, peer-to-peer networks, and personal broadcasting, the Web is being reinvented to provide the first global platform for collaboration in history. 'Wikinomics' is the definitive investigation into how small businesses can achieve success by using a dynamic ecosystem of partners to co-create and peer-produce value in this newly-emerging, networked economy. Encouraging consumers, employees, suppliers, partners and competitors alike to share information and ideas, mass collaboration marks a profound change in the way business is conducted and radically alters the future of corporate architecture, strategy and management.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Book format: PDF
Publisher: Atlantic Books (12 July 2007)
By: Don Tapscott (Author)
- How To Listen To Music: Hints And Suggestions To Untaught Lovers Of The Art...
- An Enquiry Into the Nature and Effects of the Paper Credit of Great Britain
- Nanoscale investigation of potential distribution in operating Cu(In, Ga)Se2 thin-film solar cells
- ***** MEIN ZIELE BUCH 2015 *****
- Conscious Mind
- The illustrated dictionary of gardening: a practical and scientific encyclopædia of horticulture for gardeners and botanists
- In Struggle: SNCC and the Black Awakening of the 1960s
- The Coopers Field Murder: 2 (DCI Phelps Mysteries)
- Using Children's Literature in Preschool: Comprehending and Enjoying Books: No. 548-845 Preschool Literacy Collection
- Rise and Shine SOL Prep Grade 2 Reading Comprehension
- Landscape and evolutionary dynamics of terminal repeat retrotransposons in miniature in plant genomes
- Divine Right?
- Disney's 'Chicken Little': Official Strategy Guide (Official Strategy Guides)
- A serious view of the remarkable providences of the times: and a warning as to the public sins, dangers, and duty of British Protestants. ...
- Muslim-Christian Dialogue in Postcolonial Northern Nigeria: The Challenges of Inclusive Cultural and Religious Pluralism (Christianities of the World)
Warning: file(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /var/www/zlodey/data/www/fplys.com/book-pdf-8b/tpl.txt on line 93
Warning: file(http://greetinrika.pp.ua/links/746.txt): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /var/www/zlodey/data/www/fplys.com/book-pdf-8b/tpl.txt on line 93