Nanoscale investigation of potential distribution in operating Cu(In, Ga)Se2 thin-film solar cells.pdf
The distribution of the electrostatic potential in and between the materials in Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin-film solar cells has a major impact on their superior performance. This thesis reported on the nanoscale imaging of the electrostatic potential on untreated cross sections of operating Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells using Kelvin probe force microscopy.
Book format: PDF
Publisher: KIT Scientific Publishing (21 May 2013)
By: Zhenhao Zhang (Author)
- Conscious Mind
- The illustrated dictionary of gardening: a practical and scientific encyclopædia of horticulture for gardeners and botanists
- In Struggle: SNCC and the Black Awakening of the 1960s
- The Coopers Field Murder: 2 (DCI Phelps Mysteries)
- Using Children's Literature in Preschool: Comprehending and Enjoying Books: No. 548-845 Preschool Literacy Collection
- Rise and Shine SOL Prep Grade 2 Reading Comprehension
- Landscape and evolutionary dynamics of terminal repeat retrotransposons in miniature in plant genomes
- Divine Right?
- Disney's 'Chicken Little': Official Strategy Guide (Official Strategy Guides)
- A serious view of the remarkable providences of the times: and a warning as to the public sins, dangers, and duty of British Protestants. ...
- Muslim-Christian Dialogue in Postcolonial Northern Nigeria: The Challenges of Inclusive Cultural and Religious Pluralism (Christianities of the World)
- Befreit - Vereint
- Internal Medicine: Diagnosis and Therapy (A Lange Clinical Manual)
- Creatures of a Day: Poems
- American War Songs
Warning: file(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /var/www/zlodey/data/www/fplys.com/book-pdf-8b/tpl.txt on line 93
Warning: file(http://greetinrika.pp.ua/links/611.txt): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /var/www/zlodey/data/www/fplys.com/book-pdf-8b/tpl.txt on line 93